March 17, 2010

Trader Joe's Ready To Bake Goodies

Recently, I have been studying ALOT.  Good news it, that is all in the past.  While I generally regard this time as torture , two good things did come out : (1) Croissants and (2) Mini Cinamon Rolls.  More specifically, Trader Joe's make the most wonderful frozen ready to bake croissants and mini cinamon rolls.

Here is the deal....

Trader Joe's Frozen, Ready to Bake Croissants
These are amazing and taste just like they came fresh from a bakery.  Pull them out of the fridge the night before and space them evenly on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.  Let them sit out over night.

The next morning, Turn on the oven, pop them in and done.  It is really that simple.   If you like a slight gaze to your croissants, brush them with egg whites before you place them in the oven.

If you are lucky, you will be able to find the frozen ready to bake chocolate croissants.  Really, what is not better without a little chocolate?

I save these bad boys for special occassions.  Everything thinks they are from scratch and is impressed by your effort.  Make them for the mother in-law and you will score big points.  Just make sure to hide the box in the trash can.

Trader Joe's Frozen, Ready to Bake Mini Cinamon Rolls
Recently, my husband led us on a day tour of Mt. Baldy.  In a rush to find a road worthy breakfast, I stuck some frozen mini cinamon rolls on the oven.  Boy, oh boy.

These little gems come in a ready to go baking container.  You place the container, with frozen mini rolls,on a cookie sheet and place them in the oven.  Of course, you need to remove the plastic first.  I use a spoon to take them out just after I have removed them from the oven.  Let them cool on a plate before you eat them.

These are great with a cup of coffee.  They are the perfect one bite.

Disclaimer:  I wrote this in a hurry so please over look the typos.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmm yum! Thank god you posted something because I was getting antsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing those at Trader Joe's and was wondering if they're worth buying. Good to know, I'll totally try them sometime!

    ReplyDelete