April 16, 2010

BBQ Left Overs

I recently attended a family BBQ. As I tried to escape out the front door, the left-overs fairy caught me. Needless to say, I left the gather with a container full of pre-cooked sausage. What on earth was a going to do with it all.

The following night, I visit Fresh and Easy. I found inspiration in the prepared food isle.


You will need the following from Fresh and Easy...
Fiesta Vegetable Mix (pre but onion and bell peppers)
Spaghetti
Marinara Sauce


(1) Sauté sliced cooked sausage and fiesta vegetable in a pan with olive oil, garlic salt and frozen/fresh basil
(2) Cook spaghetti
(3) Heat sauce
(4) When the vegetables are cooked, I added a serving of spaghetti to a bowl and topped it with marinara sauce. I then added the sausage and vegetable mixture on top.

Add a little grated parmesan to the top and pour a glass of red wine.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment