April 9, 2010

Enhanced Fresh and Easy


Brace yourself… Last night, I lost the will to cook. With a hungry family at home, no motivation to cook and no patience for a night out, what is a girl to do?



FRESH AND EASY… enough said.


I purchased a family size chicken and broccoli fettuccine alfredo. Once at home, I added left over broccoli, left over asparagus, grated parmesan cheese and truffle salt. I added the enhanced mixture to a casserole dish and topped it with grated parmesan cheese. I covered the dish with tin foil and placed it in the oven at 350. After about 20 minutes, I removed the tin foil and allowed the top to brown a little.  When I served, I added a little fresh chopped basil to the top.

The family was happy and so was I (after a glass of red wine).

P.S. Fresh and Easy has Trader Joe’s pricing.

http://www.freshandeasy.com/Default.aspx

2 comments: