April 19, 2010

Salmon Sunday

Wild caught salmon is the best!


What I did...
(1) Bought wild caught salmon from Bristol Farms
(2) Placed a piece of tin foil down and then placed a piece of parchment paper on top.
(3) Placed the fish in the middle of the parchment paper.
(4) Added raw asparagus to the sides.
(5) Added Fresh and Easy garlic potatoes to the end
(6) Drizzled extra virgin olive oil on the salmon and asparagus
(7) I sprinkled lemon pepper, Santa Maria seafood rub, garlic salt and regular pepper over the fish and    asparagus.
(8) I folded the tin foil/parchment paper around the fish and placed it in the oven.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this looks delicious! I cook salmon in foil with vegetables and herbs sometimes too and it's always so good and super easy. I'll have to try it with asparagus though.

    ReplyDelete